Essential crochet tools and materials:
- Yarn: blue or black colors (I have Fibranatura cottonwood yarn, but it is better to take YarnArt Jeans) .
- Yellow Yarn for Tassel (YarnArt Jeans #35)
- Hook 1.75 mm.
- MR — magic ring ;
- ch — chain;
- sc — single crochet;
- Ʌ — decrease (sc 2 together);
- V — increase (2 sc in one st);
- BLO — back loop only;
- ( ) — repeat work between parentheses as indicated.
- CI – 3 sc in the next one sc of the previous round.
1: 6 sc in MR = 6.
2: (V) rep 6 times = 12.
3: (sc, V) rep 6 times = 18.
4: BLO 1 sc in each stitch around = 18.
5-6: 18 sc (2 rows).
Cut the yarn.
Join the yarn to the front loops 3th round (anywhere).
1: (3 sc, CI, 4 sc, CI ) rep 2 times = 26.
2: 4 sc, CI, 6 sc, CI, 5 sc, CI, 6 sc, CI, 1 sc = 34 .
Cut the yarn.
We will make a brush from yellow yarn, for this you need to make a twisted cord.
Cut a thread about 50 cm long and fold it in half. Put the thread on the finger and twist it clockwise from the side of the free ends until the loop on the finger becomes very tight. Now that the thread is twisted, fold it in half, a twisted cord should form. Tie the knot on the side of the free ends. Cut off the tip of the cord so that a brush forms.
Watch a video on how to make a twisted cord.
Using a hook, thread the resulting lace into the center of the cap and tie a knot inside.
If you have any problems crocheting, please contact me through the feedback form or leave a comment on the article.
My Intagram @zenknit_ru.